Constitutional Patriots Online Fellowship

Monday, March 1, 2021

My COVID-19 Vitamin Regimen

Part of Pester Brat Dot Com is sharing information about vitamins and getting ready to start a vitamin business and share plan (more about the business and share plan later). I have shared my regimen a couple of times previously (I used to have a separate website). This regimen is also to help prevent COVID-19. Out of genuine concern and principle, I have no intention of getting the COVID-19 vaccine and I haven't had a flu vaccine in over a decade. I was exposed to COVID-19 three times at my previous employer and again recently through my wife's employer, and thankfully to the Lord I have not gotten it. If you don't want to just do this that of course is your right. If you get the vaccine you don't have to worry about me, right?

Well, for whatever it's worth, here's what I have been doing daily since COVID-19 last year:

1. 3,000-10,000mg of Liquid Liposomal Vitamin C.

2. 15,000-20,000iu of Vitamin D3.

3. 400iu of Natural Vitamin E.

4. 25,000iu of Vitamin A.

5. 45mg of Zinc (about 15mg of it in the multi-vitamin).

6. Mega Multi-Vitamin that has Natural E and Natural B-12.

7. 5,000iu of Natural Vitamin B-12

8. 5mg of Melatonin (at night of course).

There are others that I take sporadically, and I just added Magnesium about a week before this blog post.  

Thanks and Blessings,

~ Pester Brat ~

No comments:

Post a Comment