Constitutional Patriots Online Fellowship

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Joseph R. Biden

He's been in politics a long time. He ran for President in the past and is now the 46th President of the United States, aka POTUS. I am certainly no fan of him being our President. I do not believe he won the electoral college or the popular vote. I did not vote for him because of where he stands on various issues AND his failing health. 

I haven't watched the lamestream media news for years unless Fox News was showing something one of them said. As they do with other newsworthy items I'm assuming that news channels such as CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and CBS did not share Joe Biden's cognitive issues. But they knew. Kamala Harris knew. Nancy Pelosi knew. Joe's wife Jill knew. Susan Rice knew. What is their plan? How many Republicans knew? Mitch McConnell? Lindsay Graham? Of course they did, that's a given. But did they do enough about it? Are all or most of both major Parties in this together? Yet how many readers of this blog post knew and voted for Joe Biden anyway? If so, shame on you!

My prayer life isn't as it should be generally, but our prayers are also supposed to be for our leaders. Do we pray for Joseph R. Biden and this whole situation? I don't like the way people like Sean Hannity and others mock Joe Biden's cognitive problem (by the way, I don't watch Fox News anymore)- stick with the issues!

We don't know how much longer JRB will be President (and I'm not referring to death, that could happen to any of them). It could be months, 2-3 years, or his whole term. But he is not fit to be POTUS. We do know that if he is removed or steps down that Kamala Harris will become POTUS and Nancy Pelosi VPOTUS. 

Whether it's what's already happened while Joe is POTUS or if Kamala becomes POTUS and it continues or gets worse, what's should we be doing as Constitutionalists and Christians? Pray hard my friends!


~ Pester Brat ~

No comments:

Post a Comment