Constitutional Patriots Online Fellowship

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Another Cancer Treatment?

Hello Readers:


I took what I believe to be a possible cancer treatment this past Thursday. No, I didn't go to the doctor's office. It wasn't Chemo or Radiation or anything else in "mainstream" medicine. It was Vitamin C. But not just any kind of Vitamin C and not just the typical 500-1000 milligrams. Thursday throughout the day I took 45,000 (yes, forty five thousand) milligrams of liquid liposomal encapsulated Vitamin C between 7:30 AM and 9:30 PM. Most of it was 3,000 mg per hour.

It burdens me that so many people are quick to dismiss this alternative treatment that may kill just cancer cells and not the good cells like the above mentioned mainstream treatments kill good cells. Most doctors won't or can't tell you about this for fear of getting in trouble. It can't be patented so big pharma can't make money off of it. And I personally don't think the medical establishment and cancer societies want to really see cancer cured because it cost them mucho moola.

I'm certainly not a doctor. And this may not work for all kinds of cancer and on all people. Do your own research and see that intravenous Vitamin C has been studied and found to cure various kinds of Cancer. Then if you come to the conclusion I have, you might make the common sense jump to this kind of Vitamin C that may be just as good as intravenous. There was one study I read years ago that said just that, but I have not been able to find it again. And the manufacturer of this kind of Vitamin C does say that it has a 90% absorption rate as opposed to 20% for typical pills. If you don't want to try this instead, I have also read that it will help with the severe side affects of chemo and radiation treatments. 

This is part of my outreach and I just want to help. God ordains the means as well as the end. Thank you. Please prayerfully consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment