Constitutional Patriots Online Fellowship

Monday, April 27, 2020

What If They Are Lying To Us?

A somewhat personal situation is prompting me to share this Blog Post today. I say "somewhat personal" because why it doesn't involve me or my wife, it does involve another family member. I do believe that the seriousness of the spread of the virus as it affects how easy it is for the person getting it, how many are getting it, and how much it affects them, are blown way out of portion. Then I found out about this...

Another member of our family living in another state was told by his employer in March that he and 12 others had to self quarantine because they were in contact with a co-worker that had COVID-19. So he and they did just that. He didn't have any symptoms and went back to work without being tested.

Last week the state's department of heath and human services contacted him and requested he get an anti-body test. Nothing was said to him on whether it had anything to do with what happened a month earlier. Two days ago he called us and said the state's department of health called him and told him that the test revealed that he had COVID-19 at sometime since last November. They have four children ages 5, 3, 2 and 4 months. They and his wife have been and are fine. Other family members including my wife and I, and friends, have been in contact with them, some of them elderly. My wife and I are considered essential workers and of course have been in contact with most of our co-workers. We've had no symptoms and my employer has been doing temperature checks for 2 weeks. 

I'm not saying the virus doesn't exist at all, and that we shouldn't take precautions. But I do believe that the Deep State/Bilderbergers/CFR/or what ever you want to call them (not just the Democrats though) are trying to take advantage of what ever level of seriousness this virus is and do what they have been wanting to do- bring down the U.S. economy to put us on a level playing field with the rest of the world, damage the effectiveness of the constitution even more, and gain more control. And right now it looks like they are succeeding. 

Those of us that are Christians know the end of the story. But does that mean we are supposed to lay down and let it all happen? We need to get out heads out of our butts and the sand and do something before it's too late, if it isn't already.

Take it or leave it, for what it's worth.

Thanks for reading. Please share if you agree.

~Pester Brat~

No comments:

Post a Comment