Constitutional Patriots Online Fellowship

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Trying a Natural Alternative Experimental Treatment

For those of you that have been following my blog posts, you may have read that back in 2011 I was diagnosed with a non-aggressive form of prostate cancer and an enlarged prostate. After prayerful consideration and talking to two Urologists then, I decided against mainstream treatments of chemo, radiation, removal, and freezing, in favor of natural and other medicinal alternative treatments with little to no side effects to deal with both issues separately. I have already written about the cancer issue. If you're interested and can't find it on this blog, feel free to comment and I'll be glad to respond.

It also seems there may be more alternatives for the cancer issue than the enlargement issue. Other than removal, it seems there are limited alternative remedy possibilities for an enlarged prostate. Two alternatives I have been taking orally are Beta Sitosterol and Pumpkin Seed Oil. They don't seem to be doing much. A month or two ago I purchased a bottle of Liquid Pumpkin Seed Oil and yesterday I began what I reckon would be considered an experimental treatment.

I got me a measuring cup and put in the Pumpkin Seed Oil, Natural Vitamin E Liquid, and broke open a Beta Sitosterol soft gel and mixed it up. I then applied and rubbed it generously on the area where my prostate should be and prayed that God would be pleased to use it in His kindness and mercy to shrink it. 

Time will tell if this works. If it doesn't, it could be that sooner or later I'll have to get a doctor to remove it- God willing of course. If you're a praying Christian, will you pray with me please? Thank you, and thanks for reading :-). 

~ Pester Brat/Bret Lovitz/Brother Bret

No comments:

Post a Comment