Constitutional Patriots Online Fellowship

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Movies to Watch

Any movie buffs or goers out there? While I have cut back a lot the last few years, I still consider myself to be a moderate movie buff. My wife would probably tell you I am :-). I enjoy anything from Hallmark to most of the main comic book movies to all of the Star Trek and Star Wars movies. I also have some faves that aren't in the above specific categories. Some of them I think are good to consider in light of what our country is going through in challenging some of our constitutional freedoms, and these are the regular Hollywood action/dramas. If you have some you think would be good to watch, feel free to chime in. Here are just a few that came to mind for me to post about:

1. The Patriot (Mel Gibson version).

2. Braveheart.

3. Gods and Generals.

4. Gladiator. 

5. Independence Day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment