Constitutional Patriots Online Fellowship

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

La-Fayette Meeting Place and Lamar County Alabama Sheriff

 Well, perhaps I jumped the gun so to speak. My reasons for "wanting" to run for Sheriff of Lamar County has not changed. I'm very concerned about Police Officers and Sheriff's Deputies upholding the Constitution and will do my part to hold those that serve in Lamar County and Vernon Alabama accountable to refuse any and all unconstitutional orders. I also expect our new Sheriff as of 1/1/23 and the Vernon Police Chief to remind them to do just that. Do you think that it's crazy to even be concerned about that? Have you been paying attention to the Biden and previous administrations especially after there is a tragic shooting and possible false flag situations? What if one day possibly in the not-so-distant future, the federal government outlawed guns and tried to confiscate them. And what if the State of Alabama does NOT do the right thing and nullify it? It would be up to County Sheriffs and Police Chiefs to refuse such an unconstitutional order. And if they won't, it's up to the deputies and officers. If you can't see this possibly happening, then I submit that you are not paying attention or are in a dream world. If you are a police officer reading this, I hope you are prepared to do this. If you are not, but know someone who is, find out where they stand and tell them what is expected of them. It is that important!

The patriotic meetings of the La-Fayette Meeting Place will be going from monthly to 4 times a year, likely in March, May, September and December. However, I plan on doing videos more often. Nothing fancy, just using my laptop, and basically the same format. I'll keep you posted and hope you'll watch/listen as well as try to come to the meetings in Crossville. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment