Constitutional Patriots Online Fellowship

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Negative Interest Rates?

Happy New Year- 3 months later :-). This is my first Blog Post of the year. I do most of my posts directly on Facebook.

I recently heard mainstream media (someone on Fox News in this case) mention negative interest rates by the Federal Reserve as a possibility again. I have posted about negative interest rates in the past on this Blog. Because of this possibility I don't have interest bearing accounts, just checking accounts. I recommend that everyone move their money from interest bearing accounts. I don't know that there is way to know how negative interest rates would be applied and whether it could be applied to non interest bearing accounts or not. If anyone reading this does know, please share.

Don't let the good that President Trump is doing lull you into thinking everything is okay. Remember the National Debt and that the Federal Reserve is not a government entity or agency. We're not out of the woods yet and may not ever be. So much more has to be done. If President Trump is that daring person to do it, we must encourage him to do everything that needs to be done to reduce government spending, eliminate the national deficit, and begin reducing the national debt.


~ Pester Brat ~

No comments:

Post a Comment